nkt architecture has worked on a great number of residential projects to date, throughout Sydney, and further afield, producing quality rural homes and built environments in NSW and abroad.
In addition to this nkt architecture has also been involved in a number of commercial projects, both small and large scale, community and entrepreneurial, including medium density and high rise developments for the astute and discerning property developer.
nkt architecture has the capacity to work with you every step of the way to achieve the best outcome for you and your project. From helping you meet your budget, to developing your ideas from concept, through to project procurement the building process. nkt architecture work with you and all other consultants to ensure all contributors understand what is needed to achieve the end result and making sure it happens on budget and with minimal disruption.
If you are having trouble finding the right floor plan for your site, an architect can help you. Starting from $2,500, an architect can provide a simple concept plan for you to take to builders and ensure you get the best siting for your home. Please call to discuss these options further.
Architectural Services for a Modern Era
- Residential Dwellings
- Alterations & Additions
- Dual Occupancy
- Multi-Residential (including low & high rise)
- Commercial buildings
Process and Stages
- Development of Feasibility Study
- Design Brief
- Schematic Design Concept
- Design Development
- Development Application (DA)
- Construction Certificate Documentation Approvals(CC)
- Complying Development Certificate (CDC)
- Detailed Documentation
- Contract Administration (project/construction co-ordination)
- Post Occupancy Assessment and Service
Co-ordination of Consultants:
- Local Government Authority
- Town Planner
- Structural Engineer
- Hydraulic Engineer
- Heritage Consultant
- Bushfire Consultant
- Water Servicing / Effluent Consultant
- Other specialist consultants as required